Community Engagement and Social Media Intern
The Twin Cities Iranian Culture Collective is seeking applications for a Community Engagement and Social Media Intern.
Responsibilities of the Community Engagement Intern include:
● Assisting the Executive Director in day-to-day operations of the organization
● Identifying and engaging prospective supporters and audiences
● Expanding our reach through social media channels, email lists and other media
● Publicizing and promoting TCICC events
The successful candidate should have/be:
● A strong interest in Iranian culture
● A commitment to engaging diverse communities
● Familiarity with the local Iranian-American community, or interest in learning about it.
● Ideas for engaging younger audiences
● Strong social media skills.
● A self-starter, who will bring energy and creativity to the position
● Video and audio editing skills are a plus
This is a paid position, with a stipend of $20.00 per hour for up to 100 hours of work. The intern will work remotely, and track their own hours. Work schedule is negotiable.
To apply, send a resume and a one-page letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us about any relevant experience and why you are interested in the job. It’s a good idea to spend some time exploring our website – twincitiesiranianculturefestival.com, and our Facebook page, Facebook group and Instagram page before you apply. Deadline for applications July 1.